Doon College Of Management & Technology is also providing consultancy services for fire safety and security managment.Our associates have years of experences in there respective fields and are experts in fire safety and managment services.
We will look at the major fire risks to your business and work with you to deliver smart solutions that take away the complexities of today's fire safety rules and regulations.
DIMT Consulting Fire Risk Assessors have extensive experience in a wide range premises such as Warehouse's and Industrial Units, large Shopping centers, Offices, Garages, Care Homes, Colleges and Schools, Blocks of flats and Retail Shops.
DIMT Consultants is one of the fastest growing diversified engineering companies having specialization in the field of Fire Fighting, Detection, Alarm & Suppression Systems.
A modest start of Fire Protection business was made in 2010 by Void Fire Consultants to ensure a safe working environment, when EIL selected it to provide consultancy & turnkey contractor-ship services for designing, estimating, supplying, installation, commissioning and testing of fire protection system for one of its government client. It soon developed into a revolution and companies are started recognizing our honest and sincere services.
The company is based in Dehradun, having years of experience, gained from the execution & providing different customized & best engineered Fire Protection Solutions to our various prestigious customers, such as: Uttarakhand Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation, B and many more throughout the India.
Our national exposure in working with various consultants and clients across different industries makes us a perfect choice for anyone looking for firefighting system deployments anywhere in India.
Our unique Fire Safety Management service provides an easy way for you to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. We will work with you to set up your system for compliance for a single annual fee with our input to include the following:
* Fire Safety Management for Owners/Managing Agents of Multi-occupancy Buildings:
Prepare a Policy on Fire Safety Management.
* Survey the building by the Risk Assessment process and produce a report identifying all areas where improvements are required. Our checks within the risk assessment include
* Checking all service contracts are in place & being carried out by contractors
* Check fire log book to make sure correct entries are being made.
* Check the means of escape are adequate with appropriate protection
* Check that the fire warning and detection arrangements are adequate
* Check that higher risk areas such as plant rooms are correctly enclosed in fire-resisting construction
* Check that sufficient fire appliances of the correct type are in position
* Check that suitable signs and notices are in position to aid escape and Fire Safety Management
* A compliance survey of all occupiers' premises in the building
* Consult on matters of fire safety with the responsible persons from the occupiers' premises - co-operation and co-ordination.
* Update drawings of the building to set on CAD for recording the fire safety provisions in the building; Also for the base of a Fire Safety Manual, which we consider necessary for all buildings as best practice.